Karen Ybarra recently had the opportunity to redesign the dinner menus for Boca Chica Restaurant. What a fun project! Here are some highlights on a few of the main features:
- Cover material feels like luxurious leather, but is actually a highly durable synthetic that can be wiped down.
- Interior menu pages are WATERPROOF! No more chips & salsa mess!
- Thermal De-boss decoration on the cover, almost looks like a cattle brand.
- Pocket in the front allows for convenient place to highlight specials
- Simplified menu (thanks to our writer!) with easier to read descriptions, make ordering faster.
- Smaller size than the old menu, easier to hold.
- Before: Pages were encased in sticky plastic pages, which wouldn’t lay flat.
BEFORE: The dinner menu was big & heavy, and color was outdated.
AFTER: The dinner menu is lightweight, durable and is up-to-date with their branding.
Back to Portfolio